Terms and conditions
Well, we have to put something here
So here we go.
- If you are not satisfied, please let us talk to you to find out why – we promise to make it quick and we’ll authorize a return right away. We just want to find out why, in order to learn and understand our customers.
- Shipping times – in most cases we will ship your product the next business day. If for some reason we can’t, we will update you. If a post office is closed we can’t ship and it doesn’t count as a business day.
- International shipping – in order to provide you with the lowest rates possible, we only ship 2-3 times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Your order should be there within 7-35 days after that, depending on your country. It will also give you a couple of shipping options. Generally Europe is 7-20 days, Canada 5-12, other countries can take a bit longer. It will be delivered by your local post office, so once it gets to your country, it’s up to them to deliver it on time. International orders outside of Canada and EU might get accessed customs/duty – unfortunately we have no control over that and every country is different, however if you are in the EU, then there will be no extra fees as everything is included through IOSS. Please email us if you have any questions or need help estimating the possible extra fees.
- Please provide instructions if you need your order to be customized or if you have delivery instructions
- We will be sending you several emails regarding to your order. We will also add you to our promotional emails to make you aware of current discounts. We don’t send often. You can always unsubscribe.
- Give it all you got and kill that WOD
- Still reading this? If yes, let us know and we’ll include a free pack of our thumb guard tape.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/ebuyer. The consignee authorizes WOD Solutions to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that WOD Solutions may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor. The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.